The LAST COMPETITION we will be introducing in our end-of-the-year voting is here! We need your help to decide 2021’s Blue Check POLITICIAN of the Year! There aren’t many rules to this one, as it is similar to the rest. The goal is to vote for the politician who BEST REPRESENTS what it means to possess a blue checkmark on Twitter dot com. Just a few points of clarification:
1. Your vote should directly reflect the TWITTER ACTIVITY of the nominations below. This has nothing to do with their actual performance or policies, but rather their day-to-day interactions on Twitter dot com.
2. Because of a few factors we considered, this competition will feature US POLITICIANS ONLY! With that being said, these nominees can be found serving at any level of government.
3. People like cabinet members, judges, and other appointed positions are NOT going to be included on the list. Former politicians who remain active in the political scene WILL be included, however. An example of this is someone like Stacey Abrams.
4. Voting will be 1 round only, with the vote ending a few days after the start of 2022. You are allowed 5 votes/day per device, with restrictions resetting every 24 hours. Be sure to vote EVERY DAY you can!
5. Nominations from the public can be submitted using the “Upload” button below. We will handle the editing to match the format to the others.
That’s all we have for now. Any other clarifications will be updated above as we see fit. GOOD LUCK to our nominations! It’s going to be an exciting vote!!
- Sort by: